- Position: Front-end Developer
- Location: UK
- Contract: Full-time, permanent
- Salary: £34,000 to £42,000 (+yearly bonus, and an annual pay review)
- Holiday: 20 days (+1 day a year)
- Extra time off: 14 days a year (5 at Christmas, and 9 in the Summer)
- Status: Accepting applications
Since setting out in 2012, we’ve worked with dozens of startups and multinational companies to design and engineer web software. We establish long-term relationships with clients to help them improve and maintain their online services.
Our small team has a lot of experience, and is confident tackling large, bespoke builds.
We take on about six projects a year, which allows us to give each product our full focus and understand the problem we’re solving.
We work closely with large teams to design and build web apps and design systems, including:
- An Angular design system used by a team of 50+ developers, to develop multiple front-end apps, for 6 different brands and millions of end-users.
- A Vue component library, including assistance with integration. We work closely with the internal development team to support the UIs use in multiple apps and countries.
- A suite of apps and embedded widgets used by a UK sustainability charity.
- A suite of apps for a company in the accountancy industry. Over 40,000 users a month depend on this software to achieve their goals.
With a growing demand for our services, we need a fifth person to join our team.