- Heads up front-end architecture across all projects.
- Co-ordinates team members during builds.
- Optimises front-end performance.
- Creates rapid prototypes.
- Professional bug-fixer.
- Makes things go whizz.
- Writing code for the internet since he was 13.
- Began professional career as a front-end developer in 2008.
- Quickly rose to senior developer working on projects for brands such as: Admiral, Easyjet, Stella Artois and Smashing Magazine.
- Joined Etch in 2012 as one of the original team members and became a Director in 2016.
- Can still do a decent impression of a dial-up modem.
- Outside of work Gavyn can be found training for powerlifting or hanging out with the team bulldog, Darcy.
- If he’s not injured, you can often find him on a mountain in Europe, skateboarding downhill.