- Leads strategy and design for all projects.
- Gathers business requirements and learns about customer needs.
- Plans user-journeys and prototypes interactions.
- Designs Interfaces and writes copy.
- Wears the “admin hat” on a Monday morning.
- Started out in 2005 as a Photographer and Digital Artist.
- Landed an agency role as Graphic Designer in 2009, working on Branding, Print and Web projects.
- Progressed to Creative Director and lead UI Design for brands such as ASOS, NHS, Confused.com.
- Founded Etch in 2012 to focus on Software Design for devices big and small.
- If he’s not working, or spending time with his family, then Jim is usually riding his bike – speeding down mountains is how he likes to switch-off and relax.