- Backend specialist, building APIs and servers for all projects.
- Automates and enforces code quality.
- Makes data useful
- Handles devops
- Professional "No" man
- Started writing code in the late 90’s.
- Professional developer since 2009.
- Began professional life working on monolithic C# programs.
- Moved to Ruby and Node in 2014 and hasn’t looked back since.
- Josh spends most of his free time renovating houses in France.
- When he gets a chance to rest, you’ll find him in kitchen, experimenting with a gadgety cooking tool.